Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sisters Edition


Have you already heard anything about Absolutely Fabulous fashion and vintage fair? Lovely girls - Alina Tanasa and Diana Enciu are project and PR communications managers behind Ablosutely Fabulous Magazine and Fabulous PR events who have already organized similar kind of events several times before. As usually events are dedicated to fashion, shopping, fun and take place in the capital of Romania - Bucharest. This time girls celebrate so called "Sisters Edition" and thankfully they featured me with my just amazing sister Likuna. Our sketch is created by truly talented fashion illustrator - Mariana Marche. Mentioned event will take place in Hotel Ambasador on 18/19 of may.
So just join two days of shopping and fun an be Faboulous! Absolutely Fabulous!;)

1 comment:

  1. It looks great and unique. I like this very much. My husband was in need of a new jacket so I purchased one from cwmalls.com for him. There are so many quality and nice leather jackets, the one I purchased was better than his last one!

    ReplyDelete